Manufactured in Canada, the Vortex Powerfans In-Line Duct Blowers are ideal for use in general purpose exhaust and duct boosting applications. The variable speed control fan kit includes a Vortex Powerfan 220 CFM VTX400 and a Dial-A-Temp speed control. This kit also comes with galvanized mounting brackets allowing either horizontal or vertical installation.
VTX400 design features:
- Supplied with mounting bracket for easy installation.
- Suitable for airstream temperatures up to 140°F.
- Aerodynamic design allowing more airflow.
- Heavy gauge steel casing with a hammertone powder coat finish, making it more sound absorbing, durable, impact resistant and rustproof.
- High quality maintenance-free balanced motor, making it vibration free, quieter and longer-lasting.
- Extended collar and lip, allowing easy duct hook-up.
- Optional speed control easing airflow adjustment, allowing better balancing of the ventilation system.
- 220 CFM
Dial-A-Temp design features:
- Plug-in ground design - no tools required
- UL Recognized components
- Fire retardant thermoplastic enclosure
- Rugged construction and compact
- Maximum rating of 300W / 3.0 Amps @ 77°F (25°C)
- 115 Volts - 50/60 Hz
- Variable speed to control wood and coal burning fireplace and inline fans
- On-Off switch, high to low variable
- No internal wiring - just plug in and enjoy
- One Year Warranty
- Helps reduce fan or blower noise