Manufactured in Canada, the Vortex Powerfan 892 CFM VTX1200L inline blower kit, for 12 in. Dia duct, includes a current sensor that will automatically turn on and off the Vortex VTX1200L inline blower as required. For example, in a furnace auxiliary booster fan application, when the furnace blower is turned on, the VTX1200L will automatically turn on and will stay on for 5 minutes after the furnace blower is turned off. This will allow the furnace to perform better and more efficiently.
VTX1200L design features:
- Supplied with mounting bracket for easy installation.
- Suitable for airstream temperatures up to 140°F.
- Aerodynamic design allowing more airflow.
- Heavy gauge steel casing with a hammertone powder coat finish, making it more sound absorbing, durable, impact resistant and rustproof.
- High quality maintenance-free balanced motor, making it vibration free, quieter, and longer-lasting.
- Extended collar and lip, allowing easy duct hook-up.
- Optional speed control easing airflow adjustment, allowing better balancing of the ventilation system.
- 892 CFM
ACS-5 design features:
- Self-powered and no insertion loss
- True digital switching and no leakage
- Small compact size
- Input / Output isolation via current transformer
- Solid-state reliability
- Solid, reliable mounting method
- Direct control of AC loads, such as dryer booster fans, in response to the current of a monitored AC circuit.
- Maximum Core Current: 50 Amps
- Operating Temperature : 0 to 40oC (32o to 104oF)
- Trip Set-Point: Approximately 1 Amp
- Enclosure Size (H x W x D) : 49 x 87 x 25mm (1.95” x 3.45“ x 1”)
- AC Conductor Hole: 20mm (0.8“) Diameter
- Switch Rating: 120 Vac @ 2.5 Amps Max.
- Turn on time : <200 mS
- ACS-5 turn off time : 5 minutes (factory set)
- Operating Humidity : 0 - 95% RH non-condensing
- Material : UL 94V-0 flammability rated ABS Insulation Class 600V
- Mounting Holes : 2 x 5mm holes spaced 76mm on base (2 x 0.19” holes spaced 3” on base)
- Switch Type : Solid-state triac
- Off-state Leakage : <1 mA