Manufactured in Canada, the Vortex Powerfans In-Line Duct Blowers are ideal for use in general-purpose exhaust and duct boosting applications. The variable speed control fan kit includes a Vortex Powerfan 255 CFM VTX500 and a Vari-Speed speed control. This kit also comes with galvanized mounting brackets allowing either horizontal or vertical installation.
VTX500 design features:
- Supplied with mounting bracket for easy installation.
- Suitable for airstream temperatures up to 140°F.
- Aerodynamic design allowing more airflow.
- Heavy gauge steel casing with a hammertone powder coat finish, making it more sound absorbing, durable, impact resistant and rustproof.
- High quality maintenance-free balanced motor, making it vibration free, quieter and longer-lasting.
- Extended collar and lip, allowing easy duct hook-up.
- Optional speed control easing airflow adjustment, allowing better balancing of the ventilation system.
- 255 CFM
Vari-Speed design features:
- The KBWC-15K is a Solid-State AC Motor Speed Fan Control.
- It is designed for mounting in a 2" X 4" electrical wall box.
- It operates from 115 Volts, 50/60 Hz, and has a maximum rating of 5.0 Amps @ 104°F (40°C).
- The variable-speed motor control contains an On/Off line switch and a high gain RFI noise suppression filter.
- Applications include range hoods, vibrators, humidifiers, fireplace blowers, fans, laminar flow hoods, heat tunnel sand stirrers.